I just released phpLiteAdmin 1.9.4.
phpLiteAdmin is for SQLite what phpMyAdmin is for MySQL: A web GUI to manage your databases.
A lot of work has again gone into this release. It fixes bugs and introduces new features. No security issues fixed (compared to 188.8.131.52).
Every user of phpLiteAdmin is recommended to update.
New features of phpLiteAdmin 1.9.4 include:
- Multi-Language support
- external configuration possible
- empty password -> no login required
- easy backup of db files
- edit and delete possible from search results
- search function: added “LIKE %…%”
- css and Js now served as separate, cacheable and compressed resources to speed up page loading
Important bug fixes include fixes in the ALTER TABLE support. We have again spent quite a lot of work to improve phpLiteAdmin. Thanks to everybody who reported issues and especially to the team for your work on phpLiteAdmin – especially Dreadnaut and Teryaki helped me a lot in this release. Thanks guys.