We now also received an Italian translation for phpLiteAdmin! :-)Thanks a lot to Franco Tassi who posted the Italian translation in our mailing list.
We now have translations to Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian and Russian (and English of course). In our wiki, you can find the download links and install instructions.
If phpLiteAdmin is not yet translated into your language, we would be very pleased if you translated it. It is very easy and also well explained in the wiki.
Thanks to all translators!
phpLiteAdmin, a web GUI for SQLite databases written in PHP, has now been translated into Russian!
Thanks to Boris Kurshev (13dagger) for the translation. It is available for download from the official website.
To install localization packages for phpLiteAdmin, just unzip them in the phpLiteAdmin folder or the “languages” subfolder and adjust $language in the configuration (e.g. to “ru” for Russian).
It is very easy to translate phpLiteAdmin into your language. Everything is explained very well in the wiki. You can also find other localization packages there for German and Russian. If your language is not yet translated, please do so and send us the file in our discussion group.
CrazyStat Login Screen in French
My OpenSource PHP analytics script CrazyStat has now been translated into French!
Thanks a lot to Yannou90 who translated CrazyStat into French and posted the language file in the forum.
You can currently download the translation file from SVN (click “Download this file”). Just drop the file in “stat/src/lang”. I hope I will finally find the time for the next release where the French file will be included of course.
This makes CrazyStat now available in English, German, French, Russian, Danish, Dutch and Portuguese. A Croatian translation has been mentioned in the forum, but not made available so far.
Thanks everybody for translating CrazyStat!
Update: Some corrections to the language file have been done. The link above now points to the latest version.
phpliteAdmin with Arabic localization
phpLiteAdmin can be easily translated into different languages. Version 1.9.4 was released together with English and German localization packages. Now teryaki did an Arabic translation for phpLiteAdmin which is now available for download. Thanks a lot!
This shows phpLiteAdmin has no problems with languages that require real UTF8 support.
To translate phpLiteAdmin into your language, read the wiki page on Localization. It also explains how to install localization packages.
To make CrazyStat detect Windows 8, just replace stat/usr/keywords/os.txt with the one I just committed to svn.
Download it here
(If this link does not work, use this one and click “download this file” there.)
Just upload this file to stat/usr/keywords.
Today I released CrazyStat 1.71 RC1, the first Release Candidate of version 1.71. As there have already been two beta-versions tested by some testers, I consider this release candidate quite stable. I expect that no or only small changes will be made for the final version. Therefore, I’d like to encourage all CrazyStat users to update CrazyStat to 1.71 RC1. It is very simple, as described in the FAQ.
So what are the major changes?
- New languages: Russian and Danish. Thanks a lot to the translators Vladimir and Liza! I hope CrazyStat will be translated into more languages soon. It is really not much work. Please contact me if you are interested.
- PHP4 support dropped. I removed all workarounds for old PHP versions. Now at least PHP 5.1 is required. If your host is still running PHP4, you should really update or change to another hoster. PHP4 is not maintained for quite a while now. Also support for old GDlib-versions was dropped (1.x).
- You can now link the entries of the file-module to the files. See the config setting you need to set.
- IP anonymization reworked. This is now turned on by default. See FAQ for more information.
- Average and total visiting time in hits-module
- New logo by kartoffelpfluecker (thanks!)
- Improved UTF8-support
- New Browsers (Firefox-Versions), Bots, Operating Systems etc.
- Lots of (smaller) fixes, i.e. producing PHP notice errors or invalid (X)HTML
- Fix of a bug that caused weird ordering of the days-module sometimes
- Fix of a bug that made Chrome transfer passwords unencrypted and corrupt the password file when changing passwords using Chrome
So this is more a maintenance release, not a major whole new version. See history for more details (with CrazyStat’s new public SVN hosted on Sourceforge, you can even track every individual change).
I hope you enjoy the new version. You can download it here.
Tell me what you think about it in the comments. In case you have problems, please ask in the support forum.
Enjoy using CrazyStat!