Today I released CrazyStat 1.71 RC1, the first Release Candidate of version 1.71. As there have already been two beta-versions tested by some testers, I consider this release candidate quite stable. I expect that no or only small changes will be made for the final version. Therefore, I’d like to encourage all CrazyStat users to update CrazyStat to 1.71 RC1. It is very simple, as described in the FAQ.
So what are the major changes?
- New languages: Russian and Danish. Thanks a lot to the translators Vladimir and Liza! I hope CrazyStat will be translated into more languages soon. It is really not much work. Please contact me if you are interested.
- PHP4 support dropped. I removed all workarounds for old PHP versions. Now at least PHP 5.1 is required. If your host is still running PHP4, you should really update or change to another hoster. PHP4 is not maintained for quite a while now. Also support for old GDlib-versions was dropped (1.x).
- You can now link the entries of the file-module to the files. See the config setting you need to set.
- IP anonymization reworked. This is now turned on by default. See FAQ for more information.
- Average and total visiting time in hits-module
- New logo by kartoffelpfluecker (thanks!)
- Improved UTF8-support
- New Browsers (Firefox-Versions), Bots, Operating Systems etc.
- Lots of (smaller) fixes, i.e. producing PHP notice errors or invalid (X)HTML
- Fix of a bug that caused weird ordering of the days-module sometimes
- Fix of a bug that made Chrome transfer passwords unencrypted and corrupt the password file when changing passwords using Chrome
I hope you enjoy the new version. You can download it here.
Tell me what you think about it in the comments. In case you have problems, please ask in the support forum.
Enjoy using CrazyStat!